All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs
NoLongerTSI
join:2013-08-18

2 edits

NoLongerTSI

Re: Cable providers Cogeco and Rogers to Blame, NOT Teksavvy

Thank you, Andre and all the staff at TSI who have jumped on this! I see that Teksavvy genuinely cares to resolve this. Yesterday, however, I felt as if my order was lost or forgotten about because of careless management of the file. Clearly I was wrong. I was originally concerned that the problem was caused by TSI staff improperly going through the process on their end or not at all requesting the escalation. Now that I have been briefed on the situation from the internal side I am not as frustrated as I was prior. I can see the issue is the cable provider. The minor improvements you mention Teksavvy could have made still would not have sped up this process, as you already stated, so as far as I am concerned, you guys are great. It is unfortunate that these companies in which the independents rely on for the infrastructure still jerk the small guys around and in turn can give you guys a poor rep.

In regards to the posts about requesting the credit card company doing a charge back: I can appreciate the help you are providing. I know that route can be very helpful in circumstances where the vendor is making themselves unavailable and refuses to provide the service in which you paid for; however, in this particular circumstance I would have waited until after I attempted to resolve the issue with TSI and they not only failed to provide a recourse but they also ignored me. At that point I would wait a month and then ask for a refund. If they refuse to or ignore me then at that point only would I consider alternative options.

As you can tell from the entire thread, Teksavvy has responded very quickly and I know they are doing the best they can to provide what I paid for. They have also kindly offered to provide a refund at this point. Since the issue is with cable provider I do not think it is fair to ask for a refund.

Lastly, what other ISP has their CEO spending the time to go on these forums and talk to customers? Kudos to that very much appreciated gesture.

TSI Marc
Premium Member
join:2006-06-23
Chatham, ON

TSI Marc

Premium Member

Re: [Cable] Paid Teksavvy $210 on August 2nd. Still no internet.

thank you. much appreciated. we're working very hard. really sorry we cant do better atm.. hopefully it will improve soon. we are told that it will.. not trying to lay blame.. we just want it to improve..

martyb1
join:2013-05-18
Wemindji, QC

martyb1 to NoLongerTSI

to NoLongerTSI

Re: Cable providers Cogeco and Rogers to Blame, NOT Teksavvy

said by NoLongerTSI:

Lastly, what other ISP has their CEO spending the time to go on these forums and talk to customers? Kudos to that very much appreciated gesture.

I don't suppose that if you choose to stay with them that you will be able to change your username to something else?
mlord
join:2006-11-05
Kanata, ON

mlord to NoLongerTSI

to NoLongerTSI
said by NoLongerTSI:

what other ISP has their CEO spending the time to go on these forums and talk to customers?

Most of them (Canadian, that is), actually. Except for Goliaths like B, R, V, and T.

kevinds
Premium Member
join:2003-05-01
Calgary, AB

kevinds

Premium Member

Allstream (which usually doesn't do residental)...

Almost have B R A V __ missing a company starting with O haha

BTC Kevin
join:2011-10-01
Nepean, ON

BTC Kevin

TSI ain't disorganized, is mostly Rogers that takes a week just to tie their own shoe laces.