Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

6 recommendations

darcilicious

Premium Member

My Photos on Flickr

If you've seen my recent uploads to the gallery (»/pics/ ··· g/275993) or in the »Artify #453 thread, and enjoyed them, you might like the nearly complete set I've posted to Flickr (»www.flickr.com/photos/pa ··· 2035240/).

These are photos taken during our cruise last month with Viking River Cruises. We landed in Bucharest, toured there one day and then boarded the Viking Embla (launched a year ago, on my birthday no less!) in Russe, Bulgaria and cruised to Budapest, stopping most days for land tours to interesting sites and cities.

To finish up the trip, we spent four days in Bucharest where my husband's family (he's from Sweden) joined us. I haven't put those photos up yet, but hopefully by next week this time.

In related Flickr news, if you've ever wanted to increase your Flickr stats, add your photos to Yahoo!'s "Project Weather" (»www.flickr.com/groups/pr ··· weather/) after following the submission rules; not only does the group have a large following but your photos will show up in Yahoo!'s weather app (my favoritest weather and I've tried a bunch!

One of my favorites that will eventually show up for a partly cloudy day for my home town's weather:

What the iPhone app does with photos:

with a link back to your photo on Flickr -- fun! And it makes for a beautiful weather app!

Cheers!

Kathy_9
Premium Member
join:2005-05-15
Cloud 9

Kathy_9

Premium Member

Cool - I was going to ask how to find you on Flickr. Thanks.

SueS
Premium Member
join:2007-05-16
Macon, MO

SueS to darcilicious

Premium Member

to darcilicious
I'm enjoying your vacation, thanks for sharing!
vue666 (banned)
Let's make Canchat better!!!
join:2007-12-07

vue666 (banned) to darcilicious

to darcilicious
Very nice...many thanks for sharing.....

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium Member
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
·Ziply Fiber

darcilicious

Premium Member

You're all very welcome!

And as an aside to my Flickr Weather mention, I saw three of my photos show up in the Yahoo! Weather app today, for my hometown weather Kinda made my day though it's not that big of a deal
darcilicious

darcilicious

Premium Member

I've uploaded my photos from Budapest: »www.flickr.com/photos/pa ··· 3946694/

Kind of sick of PSE 11 at the moment

pcdebb
birdbrain
Premium Member
join:2000-12-03
Brandon, FL

pcdebb

Premium Member

Very nice. I appreciate the photos of Mt Rainer and Mt St Helens very much, especially at that angle