Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

1 recommendation

jopfef to Sunny

MVM

to Sunny

Re: [Deep] You don't get out enough when ...

I want you to know that, because of this subject matter, I went out to aflac dot com and watched all the "duck recovery" videos.

Santa Fe
BUT.....I Digress!

join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard

1 recommendation

Santa Fe

said by jopfef:

I want you to know that, because of this subject matter, I went out to aflac dot com and watched all the "duck recovery" videos.

Are they all what they're Quacked up to be?

jopfef
Home of The Rat Patrol
MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO

jopfef

MVM

said by Santa Fe:

said by jopfef:

Are they all what they're Quacked up to be?

NOT!

First part of each video is okay, then the ad starts, and then I killed each video.

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

signmeuptoo94 to Santa Fe

Premium Member

to Santa Fe
speaking of which, I heard the doctor is a quack...

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

1 recommendation

Sunny to jopfef

to jopfef
said by jopfef:

Neener, neener, I resisted!

Instead, today, I found a fascinating alternative. Having no wet paint, I couldn't watch paint dry, so I kept going to the window to watch progress of resurfacing the streets in my neighborhood. At least there were no commercials!

signmeuptoo94
Bless you Howie
Premium Member
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

signmeuptoo94

Premium Member

I read today that in Texas, they are now resurfacing many roads with gravel rather than blacktop. Hopefully your place doesn't get that treatment! It's kinda difficult rollerblading on gravel (oh yeah, I've tried, doh!)

Sunny
Runs from Clowns

join:2001-08-19

Sunny

Previous to this they cleaned the streets thoroughly and sealed all cracks. Today they used a process called slurry seal.

»www.kirklandwa.gov/Asset ··· hods.pdf