uniqs
share rss forum feed

jasmo34

join:2008-03-20
London, ON
reply to AMDdude

Re: [INTERNET] Pro Cable vs Pro FTTN?

Just a clarification...

At $59.95 pricing in Rogers areas, Pro Cable will only be 45/4, not 45/10.

So, for $59.95... Pro Cable at 45/4/300, or Pro FTTN at 50/10/300.

On the FTTN side, be sure to verify with your full address at both the Start and Bell sites; if they happen to differ in what's available, I would give Start a call to confirm the info. Also, be aware that the two overage plans are different, if you go over your 300GB.

You'll be happy with Start; a seemingly much more quiet and STABLE environment! (and I was with TSI 8+ years).

HiVolt
Premium
join:2000-12-28
Toronto, ON
kudos:21
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·TekSavvy Cable

said by jasmo34:

You'll be happy with Start; a seemingly much more quiet and STABLE environment! (and I was with TSI 8+ years).

Thats how TSI used to be! They grew big from when Bell started capping/throttling, and just exploded since they started offering cable & higher dsl speeds. a couple years ago.

Growth is good, but when you rely on tricky incumbents for last mile, when you have that many customers, that many screwed up installs, questionable tactics & delays by the incumbents, it hurts your reputation quite a bit.
--

DrugTito

join:2013-01-17
canada

True, i used to be with TSI before, and i was happy as i am happy with Start now.

I just HOPE that this ISP (start) doesn't end up as TSI now.

Sometimes i read their FORUM, and its just messed up.

I can't comment on percentage on how many users are complaining, but, it seems to be a lot.

I wouldn't want to deal with an ISP like that, in anyway, really.

Start, DON'T do this to US ! :P