uniqs
share rss forum feed

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
kudos:1

Avengers Assemble

I actually think this is a pretty good series. What happened to it? I don't see new episodes airing, and I don't see new episodes in the episode guide in Wikipedia. Don'' tell me the show has been cancelled...
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
join:2001-01-02
Forest Grove, OR
kudos:4
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

Not sure how up to date this is but it seems there should be quite a few more eps left to air (26 total) »marvelanimated.wikia.com/wiki/Av···_Series)
--
♬ Dragon of good fortune struggles with the trickster Fox ♬

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

Hmmmm..... because I was looking here: »en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Av···episodes after not seeing a new episode air, and don't see any future episodes and air dates listed.
--
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." - Galileo

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

1 recommendation

That page lists 26 episodes as well. Seems they just haven't been scheduled assuming again the info is up to date.

Oh this says new ep coming up soon: »www.tvrage.com/Avengers_Assemble
--

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

Thanks!

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY
reply to darcilicious

said by darcilicious:

That page lists 26 episodes as well. Seems they just haven't been scheduled assuming again the info is up to date.

Oh this says new ep coming up soon: »www.tvrage.com/Avengers_Assemble

Haven't seen a new episode of Avengers Assemble, or Beware the Batman. Nothing on Wikipedia about upcoming episodes. WTF?! This is why I hate Cartoon Network.
--

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Haven't seen a new episode of Avengers Assemble, or Beware the Batman. Nothing on Wikipedia about upcoming episodes. WTF?! This is why I hate Cartoon Network.

I chose not to watch Beware the Batman because of that exact thing. Fool me once with Young Justice shame on you, fool me twice with GL shame on me...I'm not getting invested in it again. And they wonder why their ratings are not where they want them.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

How the hell are you supposed to follow a show when it's constantly not showing for no reason for weeks/months on end, then suddenly comes back for a few eps, then goes away again???!

YJ was a great show. GL was even more amazing! They never should've pulled the plug on them. And all those damned hiatus breaks for no reason is absolute BS!

--

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS

said by Alpha Phoenix:

How the hell are you supposed to follow a show when it's constantly not showing for no reason for weeks/months on end, then suddenly comes back for a few eps, then goes away again???!

Uhm, there's TV Guide, etc.
--

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
Brooklyn, NY

said by darcilicious:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Yeah, but you gotta just keep checking it every week for the longest just to see if a new episode is going to air, only to find out there isn't one. Ridiculous.
--

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

It was ridiculous. YJ started out on Friday nights IIRC. Then it just stopped in the middle of the first season and didn't come back for MONTHS. Then it changed names to Young Justice: Invasion (which fooled my DVR) and changed both day and time. Then halfway through the second season it just ceased to air and a dragon show came on instead. Then it was cancelled, big surprise. Make it that hard to follow a show and guess what? You're going to lose viewers.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

darcilicious
Cyber Librarian
Premium
Forest Grove, OR
Reviews:
·Frontier FiOS
reply to Alpha Phoenix

said by Alpha Phoenix:

said by darcilicious:

said by Alpha Phoenix:

Yeah, but you gotta just keep checking it every week for the longest just to see if a new episode is going to air, only to find out there isn't one. Ridiculous.

Glad I have the TV Forecast app...
--