spc
Search similar:

uniqs

bbwithdrawls
join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN

bbwithdrawls

went to verizon for the 4620 le ,

and they have quit selling them ?cant even get one in my region have a new one out the jet pack mhs291l, I have 14 days to try it , so far 15 mg downloads in a populated area but alas Im in a rural area so we shall see, anyone know if mcom is still selling the older one or have this one ? i will give them a call this evening
bbwithdrawls

bbwithdrawls

spoke to mcom via chat still selling the 4620 and no known plans to replace them , in a populated area this is great , hit any rural area and it stinks, at my house best i can do is a 1x signal, evdo reads -127 , horrible , dont think an antennae will make much difference , i think you have to have something to work with first
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k to bbwithdrawls

to bbwithdrawls
ebay is your friend now.

ThomasNash
@bellsouth.net

ThomasNash to bbwithdrawls

Anon

to bbwithdrawls
mhs291l seems like a good device with two antenna ports and aws support, what's the problem?

bbwithdrawls
join:2008-08-30
Vanleer, TN

bbwithdrawls

I cant complain about the device much at all ,only problem I had while testing it was it went to sleep/turned off and had to be powered back on , im sure there is a workaround for that . My big problem is the underlying infrastructure or lack of in my area, when returning it i did get some good info from the Verizon store rep , he was very knowledgeable about the rollouts in the area and maybe , just maybe we will have 2 new towers close to us this winter
bbwithdrawls

bbwithdrawls to ThomasNash

to ThomasNash
I cant complain about the device much at all ,only problem I had while testing it was it went to sleep/turned off and had to be powered back on , im sure there is a workaround for that . My big problem is the underlying infrastructure or lack of in my area, when returning it i did get some good info from the Verizon store rep , he was very knowledgeable about the rollouts in the area and maybe , just maybe we will have 2 new towers close to us this winter