how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Fallen_Anjel

join:2011-04-07
Rocky Point, NY

[iO] Error Code 40041?

I googled it but didn't come up w/ much. What does this mean? It's my sister's DVR and she has multi room DVR, the black HD Samsung boxes and all HD tv's. Three boxes throughout the house. Please let me know if you need any more info.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:1

What is the problem? Can't record, can't playback, can't pause live TV? I'm guessing an issue not specific to her, and I'd recommend calling CV to see if there's something in the area.

Fallen_Anjel

join:2011-04-07
Rocky Point, NY

Well, she can schedule recordings, but cannot play back anything. She can still pause live tv. She's got maybe 50 recordings. None of them play. They all get the error code. IDK what happens on other tv's, I'll have to get more info. I told her to call them, but knowing my sister I know I'll get an answer here before she calls. I'll post back w/ more info on the other tv's asap.

frdrizzt

join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Optimum Online
reply to Fallen_Anjel

If she records something new can she play back the new recording? I'm wondering if something corrupted the old recordings or if all playback is gone. Since you can pause/resume live TV, you're at least able to stream from CV's servers. I don't know more about the error to help.

FallenAnjl1

@optonline.net

(Didnt feel like logging in) No. She cannot play back new recordings.

Ricanlegend

join:2011-05-18
Bronx, NY

i get that sometimes tell her to reset her cable box