wings10
I Am Legend
Premium Member
join:2004-06-09
South Elgin, IL

wings10

Premium Member

Who cares

Who the "F" cares? I don't give a crap. What do I have to hide?

The same people that scream about privacy are the same morons that post all their personnel information on social sites like Facebook and Twitter.

Just nuts.

elios
join:2005-11-15
Springfield, MO

2 recommendations

elios

so you wont mind if i just come over to your home and look threw all your stuff right?
you have nothing to hide after all
also please post your full name date of birth and SSN
ill wait

firephoto
Truth and reality matters
Premium Member
join:2003-03-18
Brewster, WA

firephoto to wings10

Premium Member

to wings10
said by wings10:

On a casual glance I see you have your real name and your home address being hidden while you express your (personally) constitutional right to free speech here. Obviously that is important to you as it is others here that even go to the trouble of changing their user name multiple times a year because their "fake persona" gets attacked or other given reasons at times.

Honestly if it was just the actual government that could see this information I really would not care. Because for profit companies can see this information is exactly why I care. A persons personal information or conversations should not be able to be used by anyone else for means of personal or business gain, no exceptions, but that is far from the reality with this for profit spying that we have enabled as a country.
The Antihero
join:2002-04-09
Enola, PA

The Antihero to wings10

to wings10
said by wings10:

Everyone has something to hide. We're all guilty of something if you look hard enough.

Metatron2008
You're it
Premium Member
join:2008-09-02
united state

Metatron2008 to wings10

Premium Member

to wings10
Post your real name and address, or shut the fuck up.