spc
Search similar:

uniqs
TheMayor
join:2002-05-09

1 edit

TheMayor

[Rant] If I don't get the Blaze channel then I'm going to cancel

I can't help but notice the comments of people saying "if they don't get the Blaze channel, then they are going to cancel & switch to a provider that carries it".

What is so magical about this channel that will make someone cancel, where other channels (for example, Boomerang) are not available then it's no big deal. I'm pretty sure if has to do with "If my cable provider is carrying al Jazeera then they can carry this channel".

The comment I really love is the one that says "if they don't get the channel, they will also cancel their internet service". So you're plan is going from probably a 20 + Mbps service to something slower?

MagMan
Life is simpler when you tell the truth.
Premium Member
join:2003-10-01
Westlake, OH

MagMan

Premium Member

Re: [Rant] If I don't get the Blaze channel then I'm going to ca

Just where are these comments located?
TheMayor
join:2002-05-09

TheMayor

Here is one example, that was in the Comcast forum

»[Praise] The Blaze

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff to TheMayor

MVM,

to TheMayor
I noticed the same thing. Can't decide if it's spamming to raise awareness of a channel the vast majority of people will never hear of again or people just trying to troll in the Al Jazeera threads.

banditws6
Shrinking Time and Distance
Premium Member
join:2001-08-18
Frisco, TX

banditws6 to TheMayor

Premium Member

to TheMayor
said by TheMayor:

What is so magical about this channel that will make someone cancel, where other channels (for example, Boomerang) are not available then it's no big deal.

It's because it's Glenn Beck's channel, which inexorably means politics and probably religion are part and parcel of any discussion about it. And both of those topics are historically and particularly adept at bringing out incomparable levels of zealotry.

MagMan
Life is simpler when you tell the truth.
Premium Member
join:2003-10-01
Westlake, OH

MagMan

Premium Member

He cries a lot on air.

He'd make a good preacher though.
Moffetts
join:2005-05-09
San Mateo, CA

Moffetts to TheMayor

to TheMayor
I want a 24/7 "Mark Levin Rant" channel.