All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
patt2k
join:2009-01-16

patt2k

SB6141 Deal Alert Ends : 8/22 comes w/ free router or 8$ OFF

I look everyday for deals actually I am trying to get my friend a SB6141 for a fair price.

Today and maybe a little over 12;01 am the deal might be still on.

Option #1
»www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· 25390001
Free N300 Gigabit router w/ promo code EMCXMWP24, ends 8/22
it says request price but price is : 86.99

After you enter the promo code: EMCXMWP24
you get this router:
»www.newegg.com/Product/P ··· -127-358.

Option #2 get 8.70$ off 86.99 for SB6141
you muse use VME by VISA.
here is link for the promo code:
»promotions.newegg.com/ne ··· Facebook

Price with VME : 86.99 - 8.70$

2 Great options! I would go with the router option and sell it somewhere.

Enjoy while it lasts.
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

That VME, if you click on the link to sign up, Ghostery blocks it because it is a link to a Doubleclick ad!

I'll wait until October as Discover will be giving 5% cash back then on all online purchases.
unoriginal
Premium Member
join:2000-07-12
San Diego, CA

1 recommendation

unoriginal to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
You can also pick the 6141 up at Costco if you are a member and have one nearby. When I first saw it a couple weeks ago they were selling the white model for $79.99, which is almost the same price as that second deal. But you can save a few dollars on sales tax if you get it from Newegg.
patt2k

patt2k to Mele20

to Mele20
said by Mele20:

That VME, if you click on the link to sign up, Ghostery blocks it because it is a link to a Doubleclick ad!

I'll wait until October as Discover will be giving 5% cash back then on all online purchases.

You can signup during checkout process on Newegg.
Enjoy

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
·Frontier FiberOp..

Racerbob to patt2k

Premium Member

to patt2k
Still here for $59.95 plus about 8 bucks shipping. My son's is still working perfectly. Brand new, never used. Reputable cable provider in the northwest USA.

»www.advancedstream.com/49modem
Mele20
Premium Member
join:2001-06-05
Hilo, HI

Mele20

Premium Member

No warranty and anyone that is willing to join Paypal to buy a no warranty modem with a non toll free support phone number is a fool IMO. I already was successful in collecting damages from Paypal in past lawsuits against that slimeball. I'm not inclined to tangle with them again ...ever. That Advancedstream page is sleazy looking ...besides the fact they are cheap as they use GoDaddy which has a poor reputation for enabling sleazy companies. Plus, I don't do business with any company that will not UP FRONT state the shipping cost to Hawaii as many companies (including Newegg where I would never purchase either) still charge an arm and a leg to ship small items to Hawaii.
patt2k

patt2k

said by Mele20:

No warranty and anyone that is willing to join Paypal to buy a no warranty modem with a non toll free support phone number is a fool IMO. I already was successful in collecting damages from Paypal in past lawsuits against that slimeball. I'm not inclined to tangle with them again ...ever. That Advancedstream page is sleazy looking ...besides the fact they are cheap as they use GoDaddy which has a poor reputation for enabling sleazy companies. Plus, I don't do business with any company that will not UP FRONT state the shipping cost to Hawaii as many companies (including Newegg where I would never purchase either) still charge an arm and a leg to ship small items to Hawaii.

I dont know aboun HI but I use shoprunner got free for 1 year and I get free 2day shipping. They ship with ups or fedex.

Racerbob
Premium Member
join:2001-06-24
Webster, NY
·Frontier FiberOp..

Racerbob to Mele20

Premium Member

to Mele20
Wow. You are judging a cable TV and internet service provider by the way their page looks ? The modems they are selling are new. They tell you up front that they provide a 30 day warranty. Many people have purchased this modem from them and have had no issues. My son's unit works great ! My own SB6141 that I bought new on EBay performs flawlessly. If I needed another I would not hesitate to buy one from Advanced Stream. It still is a hell of a deal. Just saying.

motoracer
join:2003-09-15
united state

motoracer to Racerbob

to Racerbob
said by Racerbob:

Still here for $59.95 plus about 8 bucks shipping. My son's is still working perfectly. Brand new, never used. Reputable cable provider in the northwest USA.

»www.advancedstream.com/49modem

I'll vouch for Advanced Stream. Received my modem quickly and had no issue activating it on TWC. $69 shipped to me.

antdude
Matrix Ant
Premium Member
join:2001-03-25
US

antdude to unoriginal

Premium Member

to unoriginal
said by unoriginal:

You can also pick the 6141 up at Costco if you are a member and have one nearby. When I first saw it a couple weeks ago they were selling the white model for $79.99, which is almost the same price as that second deal...

Weird that it doesn't show SB6141 on costco.com.