uniqs
share rss forum feed
« WatchESPN - a year laterCan I Disconnect? »
This is a sub-selection from FXX?

desti

@qwest.net
reply to Barnstormer

Re: FXX?

The official website lists FXX as a basic cable network; paying premium rates for something that should be in a basic package is ridiculous.

djbrettb0

join:2008-07-09
West Des Moines, IA
Indeed. Can we please get an official explanation from Mediacom on why they are putting a basic cable channel in a premium package? This needs to be fixed.

Bierboy

join:2008-08-07
East Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to desti
said by desti :

The official website lists FXX as a basic cable network; paying premium rates for something that should be in a basic package is ridiculous.

Whose official Web site? FX or Mediacom?

And, either way, I agree...

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:116
At this time I cannot find information as to whether this will be in family cable or in a premium package. Once I do get more information I will be happy to post it here.

Bierboy

East Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom
said by MediacomChad:

At this time I cannot find information as to whether this will be in family cable or in a premium package. Once I do get more information I will be happy to post it here.

Chad - As I posted earlier in this thread, I think this confirms what it will be here in the Quad Cities....premium....and it sucks.

»www.mediacomtoday-lineup.com/lin···y_c.aspx

RyanThaDude
Indiana's No. 1 Zero

join:2004-01-24
Walkerton, IN
Reviews:
·Mediacom
Comfirmed on "Sports & Information" on our lineup as well. Maybe we need to let FX know that Mediacom is not putting them on the same tier as FX. I'm sure they'll really appreciate the loss in ratings and advertising revenue.

»www.mediacomtoday-lineup.com/lin···lle.aspx

djbrettb0

join:2008-07-09
West Des Moines, IA
I have no problem voicing my concerns to FX in order to get this resolved.

MediacomChad
Mediacom Social Media Relations Team
Premium,VIP
join:2010-01-20
Gulf Breeze, FL
kudos:116
I haven't seen the channel show up on the list for changes coming up yet. Usually that's where I get the info. It's possible that just because FXX is replacing Fox Soccer it was put in that way on the channel listing. I'll keep looking around and once I get a definitive answer I'll let you know.

desti

@qwest.net
reply to Bierboy
@Bierboy

The FXX website:

»www.getfxx.com/

Bierboy

East Moline, IL
Reviews:
·Mediacom

2 edits
said by desti :

@Bierboy

The FXX website:

»www.getfxx.com/

Yeah that shows ch 401 which is SD and still in a premium tier (Sports and Information). It doesn't even list the HD channel. Unfortunately they don't list anything about contacting them to lobby for inclusion on a cableco's basic package. But I see your point about them listing it as a basic cable channel -- "FXX is the new basic cable entertainment network launching on September 2, 2013." -- Is Mediacom reading that?!