I Am Woman
Premium Member
join:2008-05-23
Kingston, ON

Jackorama to crappyjazz

Premium Member

to crappyjazz

Re: [TV] Giving up on Cogeco in Kingston

The neighbourhoods listed are old neighbourhoods in Kingston. At first I thought you were talking about a new neighbourhood in one of the many new sub-divisions in Kingston. That being said.....

The most likely causes could be old wiring and/or damage from old building as in water leaks, etc. I know people who have lived and are living in the Queen Mary Rd. area, and the up keep of some of the buildings have gone very down hill over the years as well as the safety of said buildings and area.

The problems with the TV reception stuttering and pixelates, I hear others have the same problem in different parts of the city. My parents in the township have this problem and my dad reboots the receiver, it seems to help clear up the problem for a while. I don't have TV, so I can't confirm this will work for everyone.

In those older areas, I think you would have the same problems no matter who your services are with.

You can safely PM Cogeco_Aaron your info. He/She is a Cogeco employee and will help you out.
crappyjazz
join:2013-08-23

crappyjazz

Thank you Jack.