spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Wyldfox
join:2002-01-26
Milford, CT

Wyldfox

Call from Optimum

I'm guessing everyone else got a pre-recorded call last night from Cable being generous and giving us a $10 rebate because of the outage??

WK2
Premium Member
join:2006-12-28
united state

WK2

Premium Member

I didn't get a call

Wyldfox
Milford, CT

Wyldfox

Did you get an email? I just got one, but it doesn't mention the $10.

Important update about your Optimum service

We want to apologize for the loss of service you experienced on Sunday, August 18th, so we'll be issuing you one-time service credit for the outage. This credit will be applied automatically on one of your next two monthly billing statements.

It's easy to quickly find all the answers you need about your Optimum products and services at the new optimum.net. Make optimum.net your first stop for all things Optimum.

MxxCon
join:1999-11-19
Brooklyn, NY

MxxCon to Wyldfox

to Wyldfox
I didn't get a call but yesterday my internet did go out at ~1am. And for the last 2 days I've been experiencing extremely high packet loss, sometimes as high as 40-50%. :/
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt

The OP is speaking in reference to the CT outage, so people in othe regions wouldn't get a call/email.
drrighteous
join:2013-03-01
Bridgeport, CT

drrighteous to Wyldfox

to Wyldfox
Got an automated call, but it only said a $5 credit. Business Static Ultra user here.

Wyldfox
Milford, CT

Wyldfox

Interesting....curious to see if residence gets the $10 over a 2 month period.
Wyldfox

Wyldfox

Just another thought....do you think the monetary amount has to do with what you lost? For instance, my friend in Bridgeport lost TV but had phone and internet until late when the net went out.

Tradewind
Premium Member
join:2005-11-08
Marlboro, NJ

Tradewind to Wyldfox

Premium Member

to Wyldfox
Got a call and I think they said I'm getting a $2.00 credit. Also got an email today with no amount specified.
gtaylor0
join:2003-10-29
Westport, CT

gtaylor0 to Wyldfox

to Wyldfox
I got a call -- triple play user here, standard tier Optimum -- and the recording said a $10 credit over the next couple of billing cycles. I lost all 3 services for a few hours.
frdrizzt
join:2008-05-03
Ronkonkoma, NY

frdrizzt to Wyldfox

to Wyldfox
I'd expect one billing cycle, but over the next 1 or 2 bills based on where you were in your billing cycle.