join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to 88615298

MVM

to 88615298

Re: It's a start

said by 88615298:

said by TBBroadband:

This plan is NOT targeted to those who want to use Netflix. its for BROWSING and EMAIL. Not streaming.

And if you're just browsing an e-mail you can get by on the 10 GB plan that's $50. So why pay $65?

Gotta wonder if youtube is included in the "video streaming" portion or not.
silbaco
Premium Member
join:2009-08-03
USA

silbaco

Premium Member

Youtube will count against the 5GB cap.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall

MVM

said by silbaco:

Youtube will count against the 5GB cap.

Link? Source?
Dru2u
join:2013-03-06
united state

Dru2u

said by Nightfall:

Gotta wonder if youtube is included in the "video streaming" portion or not"

Hey, if you wanted to ask an easy question to find the answer for, but not seek the answer yourself, then you don't have much of a foot to stand on when asking someone else to cite their sources. Don't be surprised when you ask a simple, easy question to figure out on your own, and people give you a simple answer without showing their work.
talz13
join:2006-03-15
Avon, OH

talz13 to Nightfall

to Nightfall
I bet the youtube page itself will load, but have fun without streaming any videos

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to Dru2u

MVM

to Dru2u
said by Dru2u:

said by Nightfall:

Gotta wonder if youtube is included in the "video streaming" portion or not"

Hey, if you wanted to ask an easy question to find the answer for, but not seek the answer yourself, then you don't have much of a foot to stand on when asking someone else to cite their sources. Don't be surprised when you ask a simple, easy question to figure out on your own, and people give you a simple answer without showing their work.

I looked for the answer, and didn't find it. I asked if someone knew. If someone states an answer, then I would like to see where they found it. After all, we have our sources that we check. The internet is a big place. Nothing wrong with asking for a source.