Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rjp087

join:2013-07-14
Pennellville, NY
reply to Tplord18

Re: [Network] Just a joke

They don't have to compete with TWC (or any cable companies for that matter) because their business relies solely on zero-competition areas. I've never heard of your town, but I imagine if you had a choice by now you would have switched ISPs. The only competition they have in most areas are satellite internet providers.

You're in the same boat as everyone else on this forum. Nobody comes here to give a rave review about how amazing Windstream is. Check out some of the other threads here (specifically the ones with speed tests), and sign the Change.org petition. I used to play WoW with a top 100 US raiding guild but had to quit because of the inconsistency of the Windstream connection here. I have 3Mbps too, but rarely see 1, so yeah. That took care of that hobby.

Tplord18

join:2013-08-22
Wallingford, KY
It's just to the point of just beating their faces in until the bone is exposed.:)

IowaMan
Premium
join:2008-08-21
Grinnell, IA
Reviews:
·Mediacom
reply to rjp087
For me i live in a college town of 10,000 people and we do have a choice 12Mb Windstream or this

silbaco
Premium
join:2009-08-03
USA
said by IowaMan:

For me i live in a college town of 10,000 people and we do have a choice 12Mb Windstream or this

And to think if Iowa Telecom had not sold out to Windstream, you would probably have FTTH right now.

moze229

join:2010-10-14
Sanford, NC
reply to IowaMan
said by IowaMan:

For me i live in a college town of 10,000 people and we do have a choice 12Mb Windstream or this [att=1]

One day I had a dream that Windstream stopped ripping everyone off and fixed their network. Unfortunately, I had that dream at a friend's house and I woke up to his Charter Com speedtest result on the screen. For a minute, I thought that I was still dreaming.

I'm just asking for 3meg. I would even be ok with it dropping to 2 sometimes. But us fools can't even load Amazon's site or anything at certain times.

Tplord18

join:2013-08-22
Wallingford, KY
Same here. They need to seriously get their brains implanted back into their vague skulls. So stupid.!!!!

iowaboy
Premium
join:2004-02-28
Fairfield, IA
I believe the saying goes :When they went through the line when the angels were passing out the brains, they though they said trains and replied No Thanks I don't need any