spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DoBoY

join:2011-12-14

TSI Quebec Cable CAP? Want TEKSAVVY Answer Please

Can we get an official statement regarding Bandwidth Usage in Quebec?

As seen in this thread : »TSI Quebec Cable CAP usage starts counting when?

Clarification and official answer would be greatly appreciated Vis-à-vis the following

- Unlimited Upload (this is mentioned nowhere on teksavvy site but has been mentioned on the forums)

- When Usage starts to count, are we on honor system atm since tool does not reflect off peak or free upload

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
How many times do you want the CEO of the company to post an official response before people will get it? This question has been answered officially multiple times before.
--
Latest version of CapSavvy systray usage checker: »CapSavvy v4.2 released!

DoBoY

join:2011-12-14
If its official why not put it up on their website? I'm just supposed to take the forums as gospel? so when i get charged for over usage i can just say " but the forum on dsl reports says..." ???

I just like things to be clear and official is all so i know what to expect, is that too much to ask for and it seems that stuff changes every few months so would like to make sure.. notice there was no official post from tek on my last question either?

said by Guspaz:

How many times do you want the CEO of the company to post an official response before people will get it? This question has been answered officially multiple times before.

Guspaz
Guspaz
Premium,MVM
join:2001-11-05
Montreal, QC
kudos:23
Yes, you can take the statements of the CEO of the company on a forum as gospel... That's about as official as it gets. On top of that, there is nothing stopping you from calling TekSavvy or posting in the direct forum to ask directly.

As for why he hasn't replied here, this is a community forum, you can't honestly expect every post to get an official response. That's what the direct forum is for.
--
Latest version of CapSavvy systray usage checker: »CapSavvy v4.2 released!

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
well it really should be on their web site in the product description.