share rss forum feed

azatur

join:2013-08-22
Arlington, TX

1 edit

Time Warner Cable SCAM!!

I first read this thread
»[TWC] I'm now ineligible for the promised $200 gift card

The answer is YES YOU DID qualify the $200 gift card. I am going through this bullshit process right now. As the OP in the thread mentioned. You have to be in good register in the first 30 days but you also have to be in good standing in 90 days. Complete bullshit catch 22... I was able to get past that. First few times I called they had foward me to some supposed 3rd party company which takes care of it and I was on hold for 30+ minutes when they transferred me both times. No body answers that phone. I pretty much said that I know that no body answers that phone and I want my $200 and then they stopped playing stupid and told me that I was in good standing but I didn't register within the first 30 days. They are suppose to send a registration code in the mail. Which they don't. Mind you, each service rep plays stupid but they know exactly what is going on. After much persistence I was finally transferred to a supervisor and again... another 30 minutes at least explaining to him, no I didn't get a damn registration code, which he also knows they don't send those out. Finally I was forwarded to this website »www.twcbetterreward.com/Register/Step1, which they should have told me about the very first time I called instead of some bogus "Third Party Rewards Service". Once on this website it asks for your registration code and I was told I couldn't continue without it for at least 5 minutes by the supervisor and eventually he tells me to just enter my information without the code. Guess what? It works. There is no code mailed to you so why would it require a code? Just another way to try and confuse you further. So you don't need a code you can just register on there, you don't even need to call anyone, just go to the website and put in your information. A day later they called me and said I only qualify for $100. I am going to get the full $200, this is complete bullshit. They have been bullshitting the entire time. Someone needs to report this scam to the BBB!!

Anonymous_
Anonymous
Premium
join:2004-06-21
kudos:2
also the rewards card is $300 over here.
--
Live Free or Die Hard...

Satch

join:2009-11-25
said by Anonymous_:

Can someone post the "Fine Print" qualifications associated with this card, and what you as a customer need to do to first get it and use it?

Satch

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:16
reply to Anonymous_
said by Anonymous_:

The "reward" amount depends on the promo. $100, $150, and $200 have all been common amounts.

DrDrew
That others may surf
Premium
join:2009-01-28
SoCal
kudos:16
reply to Satch
said by Satch:

said by Anonymous_:

Can someone post the "Fine Print" qualifications associated with this card, and what you as a customer need to do to first get it and use it?

Satch

The fine print for the program can be found here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/Terms

The FAQ found here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/FAQs

The home page for the program here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/
--
If you need help, I'm here for you. If you're wrong, expect to be called out on it. If it's important, have a back up or two. Don't complain in public if you don't want an answer...

Satch

join:2009-11-25
said by DrDrew:

said by Satch:

said by Anonymous_:

Satch

The fine print for the program can be found here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/Terms

The FAQ found here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/FAQs

The home page for the program here:
»www.twcbetterreward.com/

Thanks, Dr. Drew!

Satch