Texan and Proud
Premium Member
join:2008-10-23
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia

Re: Free-to-play World of Warcraft "makes sense" event

Well I started in late Wrath, so I didn't really have the hang of it and wasn't geared.

so I missed out mostly on LK and RS, I did near the end manage some LK kills just as I started to get it, so I had more fun in Cata possibily due to knowing what I was doing by then.

Heck I was running around with leg armor enchants for awhile back then because I didn't know what all enchants there were.

Cat5
join:2013-04-26

Cat5

said by DarkLogix:

Heck I was running around with leg armor enchants for awhile back then because I didn't know what all enchants there were.

My very first toon was a druid. I reckon I'd have been running about with a mixture of agility/intellect cloth/leather gear. I certainly struggled to play it that's for sure.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

I discovered these +40 armor (I think) leg enchants, and for a long time I thought that was the only leg enchant.

eventually I maxed my profs and learned what stats were good for me and used my tailoring enchants

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to DarkLogix

to DarkLogix
said by DarkLogix:

Well I started in late Wrath, so I didn't really have the hang of it and wasn't geared.

so I missed out mostly on LK and RS, I did near the end manage some LK kills just as I started to get it, so I had more fun in Cata possibily due to knowing what I was doing by then.

Wrath wasn't a bad expansion. Ulduar will probably forever be my all time favorite raid. That said the golden age, rose tinted bullshit, that is TBC was the better expansion at the time. There have been tons of quality of life improvements since both but jumping into WoW at the end of Wrath and proclaiming Cata to be the best thing since sliced bread is a bit off.

DarkLogix
Texan and Proud
Premium Member
Baytown, TX

DarkLogix

Premium Member

Didn't say it was the best but it was great.

Ya I missed out on ulduar, but ya its #1 (I want more raids like it) (long detailed and fun)