Search similar:

uniqs
Sukunai
Premium Member
join:2008-05-07

1 recommendation

Sukunai

Premium Member

Tired of everyone saying all but what needs to be said ...

About Chelsea.

Come on, I am TG myself, so it is not like I am just an uninterested unsympathetic person not caring about 'her' needs.

I have seen a lot of comments recently (thanks to the wonders of the internet) ranging from people wanting to all but fall over themselves wanting to support her, to of course mean comments remarking 'oh she will get to be a woman in jail in all likelihood'.

But the person is a convict, convicted of a crime that in the past ended with a firing squad. Chelsea is looking at maybe a 35 year sentence, when maybe she should be looking at that bright white light some claim awaits the dead.

I have not followed the case much, as I avoid the news as much as possible. But it is all over everywhere I go online. Can't hide from it basically.

And my take on it is this, why should a convict have more reason to expect being able to get the operation that all TG people have to contemplate, and be able to get it without all the stress and grief and hassle that awaits all of those of us not behind bars.

I know this much, my life likely will never be able to afford it. It will weigh on me like a heavy chain. Meanwhile Chelsea well other than the pleasure of 35 years in prison in an environment likely to be more a form of forced solitary confinement due to the fact many inmates might look unfavourably on leaving her alone, will at least not need to worry about affording that one thing I likely will never have any reason to expect to show up, regardless of how long I wait.

I can only say this, Chelsea, I don't much really care if they call you by female forms of address or not. I don't really much care if convicts get treated 'nicely' at all in prison. If it was up to me, I'd let you sit in jail the whole time, and about the only thing you would get for free, is female forms of address. I'd let you sit in jail in a skirt if you desperately needed it. I don't think I'd give her anything else though. I'd tell her she could always transition when she is released if she still wanted to.

meeeeeeeeee
join:2003-07-13
Newburgh, NY

meeeeeeeeee

I cannot possibly understand this dilemma in ones life (If that's even the proper thing to call it) because I have never been there. I'll admit, it's odd to me, again because I cannot understand it... but unlike others, I can't throw stones at what I don't understand. I cannot imagine not being comfortable in ones own skin, in ones own being, and as long as it does no harm to others... if there is a way to "fix" that... I would have to fully support it, for everyone. It saddens me that someone should be so desperate as to commit serious crimes in order to be incarcerated long and hard and deep enough to get the help they so desperately seek, because they feel, THAT is the only way.