uniqs

greenman
join:2002-06-18
Athens, GA

1 edit

greenman to cmthru

to cmthru

Re: Charges for 911 calls?

YMax has known about this change in Federal policy prior to January.
We should have been informed of the change at least a month before-hand about what our options would be and when the cut-off date would be if we planned not to opt back in for a fee. Any non-VOIP phone company would do this. If YMax wants to aspire to the same standard, they should hold themselves accountable.

YMax should fire their head of public relations--if they have one--and pay for a real one. Frankly, I think all of magicJack's customer base deserves an apology from YMax for this fiasco.
PX Eliezer1
Premium Member
join:2013-03-10
Zubrowka USA

PX Eliezer1

Premium Member

said by greenman:

Any non-VOIP phone company would do this. If YMax wants to aspire to the same standard, they should hold themselves accountable.

For that matter, pretty much all of the VoIP companies aside from MJ would have handled it better. MJ is at the bottom of the VoIP industry not just in price.
said by greenman:

YMax should fire their head of public relations--if they have one--and pay for a real one. Frankly, I think all of magicJack's customer base deserves an apology from YMax for this fiasco.

This seems strange. You [are] aware that MagicJack, YMAX, Vocaltec, are all one big family?

greenman
join:2002-06-18
Athens, GA

greenman

said by PX Eliezer1:

... You [are] aware that MagicJack, YMAX, Vocaltec, are all one big family?

Yes. Their customers deserve an apology.

Gork
Ou812ic
join:2001-10-06
Bountiful, UT

Gork to greenman

to greenman
said by greenman:

Frankly, I think all of magicJack's customer base deserves an apology from YMax for this fiasco.

This is just another decision in a long line which deserves an apology and/or financial compensation.