spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

UnhappyOne

@fuse.net

Terrible Cincinnati Bell service

The Fioptics TV service has been problematic or the past week. I called technical service earlier today and was told all technicians were busy. They offered the callback option and gave me a window of time (several hours) in which to expect the return call. An hour and one half beyond that period I finally received the call only to be told to hold for the next available technician! Why wasn't the technician online when the callback was made? I gave up in disgust after holding for eleven minutes.
I called again tonight and have now been holding for forty-three minutes! THUS IS NO WAY TO RUN CUSTOMER SERVICE! Malfunctioning TV service and shoddy, non-existent customer service send a clear message that customers are not valued and that it's tine to consider alternatives to Cincinnati Bell!

ElmST_PM

join:2013-04-22
Cincinnati, OH
%u201CI work for Cincinnati Bell and we have an active Social Media Team. If you submit your issue here »tinyurl.com/CBSocialSupport or email cincinnati.bell@fuse.net, our social media team will help you.%u201D