Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

mdpeterman

join:2010-10-10
Westerville, OH

Setup Service

WOW_Dan, I need your help.
I am trying to setup service at a new address (new account), but they won't schedule install since there is an existing customer there. They said their service has to be disconnected prior to me setting up service. I am not okay with that. The previous owner leaves September 15th and I come in September 16th and will have service installed that day. Who do I talk to, to have the service scheduled to be installed the 16th of September. Time Warner game me the run around so I called WOW and I get crap from them too. It can't be this difficult to setup Internet service…

goober22
Resident Duh-Huh Member

join:2001-12-28
Panama City, FL
kudos:1
Dan's gone for awhile. Read a few threads down.

»WOW_Dan Out of Office
--
Certified Jenius!

mdpeterman

join:2010-10-10
Westerville, OH
Yes I saw that after I posed. Thank you.

WOW_Dan
Premium
join:2011-03-24
Naperville, IL
kudos:35
reply to mdpeterman
said by mdpeterman:

WOW_Dan, I need your help.
I am trying to setup service at a new address (new account), but they won't schedule install since there is an existing customer there. They said their service has to be disconnected prior to me setting up service. I am not okay with that. The previous owner leaves September 15th and I come in September 16th and will have service installed that day. Who do I talk to, to have the service scheduled to be installed the 16th of September. Time Warner game me the run around so I called WOW and I get crap from them too. It can't be this difficult to setup Internet service…

The best way to accomplish this if there's a billing system difficulty would be to work with the local market representatives to coordinate it. If you can send me your name, phone number, and the address of the home, I can forward that information to a local representative and hopefully get this setup for you.
--
Dan Della Terza
WOW! Internet, Cable & Phone
CMTS Operations Engineer