spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tonyram57

join:2001-11-08
Brooklyn, NY

[Internet] Anyone getting Super HD from Netflix?

Since yesterday last evening I have been getting Super HD from Netflix. I checked the Netflix page and it says I am not configured but it is working.

I could not find any information online just news about TWC making a deal to stream there movies exclusive to Netflix.

I posted much more info about this on AVS Forums here.
»www.avsforum.com/t/1450510/netfl ··· 23662415

»www.avsforum.com/t/1089285/netfl ··· 23663460

Anyone can confirm this? Thanks.

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX
I tried on my connection in San Antonio. I even did the example video where it shows you your bitrate to make sure I wasn't getting Super HD bitrate even though it just shows HD.

However, I did discover the unblock-us DNS service and I am doing a trial now of the service. That does actually work to be able to get Super HD!

I was able to get it to work on my PS3. When I tried it on my Apple TV I was able to get it to say SuperHD in the menus but when I tried the example video it wouldn't get to the 5800 kbps.

tonyram57

Brooklyn, NY
reply to tonyram57
I am not using Unblock-US. Just using Google DNS on my PS3 and OpenDNS on my router for the Roku 3 but I don't use the Roku much because it is not that reliable.

tonyram57

Brooklyn, NY
reply to tonyram57
Lost Super HD today. My PS3 only goes up to 1080 HD. I knew it was a fluke as I was THE ONLY ONE ON TWC that had Super HD and that there was NOTHING in the news about it.

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX
said by tonyram57:

Lost Super HD today. My PS3 only goes up to 1080 HD. I knew it was a fluke as I was THE ONLY ONE ON TWC that had Super HD and that there was NOTHING in the news about it.

It looks like it, but you can always get unblock-us and it is just a dns server change. It isn't like you have to do a whole VPN connection