Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

DaveUSNret
Premium
join:2002-02-03
Yorkville, IL

[Rant] "Lack-of-service" telephone calls

After multiple calls to "customer service" (note the quotes) it is obvious that Comcast really does NOT CARE.

Twenty to thirty minutes on hold listening to "We are experiencing higher than normal call volume, all customer service "executives" are busy with other calls" EVERY TIME you call simply proves two things...

1. The call volumes aren't high, the call centers are understaffed
2. Customers are NOT getting the service they should be able to expect from the high cost they are paying
--
Dave EMC USN(ret)

Most computer problems are caused by a loose nut between the chair and the keyboard.

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA

This is true of most companies. The message I hate the most is, "Your call is very important to us." No it isn't. If it was, you'd have someone ready to answer it.

Furrever Fur
Premium
join:2012-02-20
united state
Reviews:
·Vonage
·Comcast
reply to DaveUSNret

I hear you, especially about the "executives" (how pompous!) and the fact that they "fib". Customer service means serving the CUSTOMER, a concept Comcast doesn't understand. My favorite (not!) besides the clueless phone employees is how so many, many people are turned over to collections for returned equipment and for which they were given a receipt. It's gotten 1,000 times worse since they acquired NBC Universal. *ends rant*