Premium
join:2000-08-05
Mentor, OH
kudos:1

1 recommendation

Graphic Audio: Spider-man Drowned in Thunder

»www.graphicaudio.net/spider-man-···der.html

quote:
. Jonah Jameson, publisher of the Daily Bugle, has denounced Spider-Man from the beginning, convincing New Yorkers to see him as a criminal and a menace. But when a robot attack on Manhattan injures Peter Parker's students and Jameson blames Spider-Man, their feud takes on a new, personal dimension.

As the embittered webslinger faces further robot attacks, each deadlier than the last, his spider-sense warns that Jameson himself is behind them, possibly colluding with Electro, Alistaire Smythe, or another of Spider-Man's mortal foes. Convinced that his worst critic has become a mortal enemy, Spider-Man declares war on Jameson -- a war the publisher is eager to wage. But in their relentless pursuit of victory, they both risk losing everything that matters to them -- and may both fall victim to the cataclysmic secret behind the robots.

Graphic Audio is a toss back to the old time "drama" radio shows. Think of the original War of the Worlds radio play.
--
Is a person a failure for doing nothing? Or is he a failure for trying, and not succeeding at what he is attempting to do? What did you fail at today?.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2

Sounds great (edit: no pun intended). I actually bought a graphic audio over the weekend, a Dr. Who featuring the 8th Doctor called Blood of the Daleks. My problem is I don't know when I'm going to have time to sit and listen to 2 hours of audio. It may worry some co-workers if they hear EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! coming from my desk.
--
The world was movin' she was right there with it and she was

Alpha Phoenix
Premium
join:2001-06-15
Brooklyn, NY
reply to Snakeoil

Intersting.