uniqs
share rss forum feed

thetriad

join:2013-08-25
Richmond Hill, ON
Reviews:
·CIKTEL Telecom

Horrible Service and Support

Exactly one month after I got their service. I started getting slow speeds when gaming or watching videos even on youtube. 25/mbit drops to 2-3, ping in games went from 50-80ms to over 600ms sometimes hitting 1500ms. Emailed them last night, they told me someone would call me in the morning. Of course no one called me back. I called a few times into their support and after about 4 dropped calls while waiting. I finally got a tech support person who immediately pretended they couldn't hear me and dropped my call. What a piece of shit company. I highly suggest people stay away from them, it's the most unprofessional company I've ever seen. Hell I've been trying to call customer service to cancel the service and I still get dropped calls...

thetriad

join:2013-08-25
Richmond Hill, ON
Reviews:
·CIKTEL Telecom

Just a update. I had to call their chinese line 3 times then finally someone picked up. He told me they don't offer support in the morning for english and that someone will call me at night. It's midnight and still nothing. Although last 4 hours I had good speeds as advertised, but literally when midnight hit this is my speed.

Call Here

@209.141.182.x

Hi, I'm a customer of CIK as well. I know their support is horrible, but actually if you can get past that, the service is good.

Please email jack.don@ciktel.com he is the ONLY competent person there. He is very, very good and actually listens to you. I suggest you email him. I'm sure he will be able to help you out.

Call here

@209.141.182.x

If you listen to me and actually email him, please let me and the forum know the conclusion.