spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

YWQ

@rogers.com

Cost to cancel Rogers cell contract

I am trying to make sense of what I will pay to cancel.

The following website »rogers.wirelessdealer.ca/early-c···-fee.asp mentions
DSRF and ADSRF. It states "If you subscribe to a plan combining both voice and data services, both the DSRF and the ADSRF apply, up to the total Economic Inducement."

My understanding when I entered is I pay the balance of my flex tab ($340.00 currently) + 12.50 + tax. Is this not correct?. I did enter after Jan 22, 2012.

Thanks

J E F F
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Rogers Portable ..
It would be the economic inducement. Though I think the tax would be 13% of $340. (unless that $340 includes tax)

You can go on Twitter and ask Rogers ~ @RogersHelps -- they send you a link to verify you are who you say you are. They'll tell you your cost. Mine is $125... (I have 5 months left)
--
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. - Albert Einstein

yyzlhr

join:2012-09-03
Scarborough, ON
kudos:4
reply to YWQ
said by YWQ :

I am trying to make sense of what I will pay to cancel.

The following website »rogers.wirelessdealer.ca/early-c···-fee.asp mentions
DSRF and ADSRF. It states "If you subscribe to a plan combining both voice and data services, both the DSRF and the ADSRF apply, up to the total Economic Inducement."

My understanding when I entered is I pay the balance of my flex tab ($340.00 currently) + 12.50 + tax. Is this not correct?. I did enter after Jan 22, 2012.

Thanks

The formula you stated is correct. For certain devices the flextab balance is split into a voice and data portion hence the DSRF and ADSRF terminology.

elwoodblues
Elwood Blues
Premium
join:2006-08-30
Somewhere in
kudos:2
reply to YWQ
A new scam

quote:
A Service Deactivation Fee of $12.50 per line applies
So not only do they hit you for early termination fees, but then they charge you to deactivate such services.

WOW.

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1
said by elwoodblues:

A new scam

Nothing new about it.