Hook'M Horns
Premium
join:2003-10-14
Rosa's Place
kudos:1
Reviews:
·AT&T DSL Service

4 recommendations

[Serious] Need some prayers and good thoughts...

My 3 year grand daughter, Julia has a heart condition, I have had it confirmed I had a minor stroke, had to quit my job because of the stroke. Don't see anyone hiring me with my health problems. Things seem to be going to hell in a hand basket.
--
The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again.

TwoFrogs
Premium,MVM
join:2002-01-20
Downtown

1 recommendation

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers, Bill. You don't need any more of this pouring rain.

onDvine
Don't Litter. Spay-Neuter.
Premium
join:2005-01-29
So. CA, USA
kudos:9

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
Good thoughts on the way, Bill.

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:5
reply to BadHat
Prayers & MoJo being sent.

rfhar
The World Sport, Played In Every Country
Premium
join:2001-03-26
Buicktown,Mi

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Starfish
Per Ardua Ad Astra
ExMod 2002-04
join:2000-12-28
Netherlands

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat

Positive thoughts for you and your family from this side of the Atlantic!

Icarus
Department Of Redundancy Department
Premium,Mod
join:2000-11-08
Off Center

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
So sorry to hear Bill. My best thoughts and wishes to you and yours with hopes you are all on the mend soon!

squirt
cacatne alces in silvis?
Premium,MVM
join:2004-04-27
Out Grazing

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
prayers and hugs, guillermo!

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
join:2001-11-22
NanoParticle

2 recommendations

reply to BadHat
Oh Bill. I'm so sorry, you've got prayers and prayers, Alain will certainly light a candle for Julia and you.

Definitely apply for disability ASAP, it isn't a lot, but it's more than nothing and should help you. I didn't think anyone would hire me, either, and I have a job, it's minimum wage and only a few hours, but it has done my self esteem a world of good until I manage to find a way to pay for school.

Please don't even think of losing heart or giving up trying. Now where you live the state programs will be different from here in CT, but there should be a state agency that helps disabled people search, gain, and maintain employment. Here in CT there are a couple such agencies I work with.

God bless you and yours, good sir.
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

jopfef
Home of the BeaChi Boys
Premium,MVM
join:2001-03-31
Saint Louis, MO
Reviews:
·Charter
·Vonage

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
Many hugs to you, Papa Bill! And many hugs to Julia! Sending LOTS of Healing Light to Julia and you, and to all of the family.
--

"...If the beasts were gone, we would die from a great loneliness of spirit." - Chief Seattle

BadHat
Hook'M Horns
Premium
join:2003-10-14
Rosa's Place

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
Thanks to all. It's been a rough couple weeks. I have been the breadwinner for so long, I feel lost.

mig
Premium,MVM
join:2000-10-26
Anytown, USA

1 recommendation

Our thoughts & prayers are with you , Julia, and the rest of your family. Hang tough, it will get better.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
I wanted to end my life over not working years ago, I can relate about being the breadwinner and feeling lost. This all is recent and sudden for you, so don't let yourself think it's over, it isn't. A new chapter, maybe even a better one, is at hand. You can't keep a good man down, and you are a good man!
--
Join Teams Helix and Discovery. Rest in Peace, Leonard David Smith, my best friend, you are missed badly! Rest in peace, Pop, glad our last years were good. Please pray for Colin, he has ependymoma, a brain cancer, donate to a children's Hospital.

jaynick
lit up
Premium
join:2001-02-06
Sterling Heights, MI
kudos:2

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
will keep you and Julia in our thoughts and prayers.

signmeuptoo
Bless you Howie
Premium
NanoParticle

1 recommendation

reply to BadHat
Gonna chat online with my sig other tonight, I'll have her light another candle. Prayer warriors are behind you!