spc
uniqs

Bensonbklyn
@optonline.net

Bensonbklyn to JoeSchmoe007

Anon

to JoeSchmoe007

Re: [OOL] Has your promo pricing FOR INTERNET ONLY expired recen

My $30 promo for 1 year of OOL finally ended last month. They raised the price to $60.00 for the basic non ultra ool. I'd tried to call and ask for new promo and they said nothing. They only have double play for $70 or Triple for $90. I end up going with Triple with 1 STB since you can stream with your computer and/or ipad/android devices. I'll call them back in a few months and see if they are running any promo and see if I can sign up again. I heard from others that if you are currently netflix/amazon prime subscribers, you can get the double for $60.
JoeSchmoe007
Premium Member
join:2003-01-19
Brooklyn, NY

JoeSchmoe007

Premium Member

said by Bensonbklyn :

My $30 promo for 1 year of OOL finally ended last month. They raised the price to $60.00 for the basic non ultra ool. I'd tried to call and ask for new promo and they said nothing. They only have double play for $70 or Triple for $90. I end up going with Triple with 1 STB since you can stream with your computer and/or ipad/android devices. I'll call them back in a few months and see if they are running any promo and see if I can sign up again. I heard from others that if you are currently netflix/amazon prime subscribers, you can get the double for $60.

Is FIOS available at your location?
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to Bensonbklyn

to Bensonbklyn
Off promo regulat OOL should only be $49.99- the new promos have the price raised to $39.99, so you had a stand-alone promo which NO LONGER EXISTS (excepting as part of triple/double play which have recently been going out in mailings & advertised on tv). There must be a billing error, or you have Ultra 50 or Ultra 101 added in billing, but not recieving actual upgrade. Ultra 50 regular price is $54.95 (+$4.95) $60 would represent a grandfathered ultra 30 (which for some was upgraded to ultra 101 on promo). Off promo price for ultra 101 is +$55 in addition to any base or promo price to OOL. IMO, not worth $55 for simply doubling speeds, when they go from 15 to 50 (more than triple) for a mere $5??
dm145
join:2009-12-12
Clifton, NJ

dm145

Internet only service has been 54.95 for a while now
So Ultra 50 would be 59.90
Exactly where bensonbklyn was rolled into after promo ended
They roped him into triple play deal