All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

KC_
join:2013-06-10
Mississauga, ON

KC_ to AC77

to AC77

Re: [Cable] I sometimes complain about Teksavvy's service...

Not so sure if switching to Start will improve things in a long run, it looks like Rogers has a hard-on for all the TPIA providers, not only TekSavvy, we need to do something to get our voices heard by CRTC, hopefully TS is compiling a shit list of issues to present to CRTC..
see here: »[INTERNET] Start communications no internet for 5 days
slvrsi
join:2009-09-08

slvrsi

So the answer is back to DSL? i hate installation fees....
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned) to KC_

to KC_
This isn't just about TPIA providers. The network upgrades affect Rogers customers too.
slvrsi
join:2009-09-08

slvrsi

Any threads/complaints that we know of in L5x for Rogers??

billco
join:2011-02-11
Ottawa, ON

billco to KC_

to KC_
said by KC_:

Not so sure if switching to Start will improve things in a long run, it looks like Rogers has a hard-on for all the TPIA providers

Of course, they do. Rogers is an equal opportunity saboteur, and I'm aware that Start will be at their mercy just the same. What did push me over is that Start's support has been extremely responsive so far, and that the price for (effectively) unlimited 150/10 is less than half that of TSI's offer.

I can appreciate that TSI has been deluged with calls, but my understanding of the issue does not magically make it go away. I'd rather be paying half as much *and* enjoying fast and effective support responses when things go down, than spend another hour listening to TSI's asinine "tips" on hold while waiting for what have too often been disappointing support reps at the other end. It often seems like their best people are manning the Direct forum here, when they might be more effective on the phone.