TSI Support
ISP Employee
join:2009-09-28
Chatham, ON

TSI Outages

ISP Employee

Re: [Outages] Outage Report 08/27/2013 9:50AM

Hello Everyone,

We are currently experiencing a SMTP issue with our Email service. Our NOC department is working ot resolve the issue asap.

The Wolfdale DHCP issue should be resolved shortly. Please Power cycle your modem to attain a new IP.

Thank you
TSI Shawn S
Wizza
join:2013-08-23

Wizza

Ok. So far no luck with Wolfdale DHCP issue @ L5V. Patiently waiting. Just like the last few days.
AC77
Mississauga, ON

AC77 to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
L5M still no IP

Na59
@199.198.223.x

Na59

Anon

live in L5M, I gave up after 5 days of no internet and cancelled Teksavvy. I think alot of people will do the same.
shibbiness3
join:2012-10-28
Mississauga, ON

shibbiness3

I'm giving it till tonight. Got a rogers CSR to put a quote on my existing rogers account for a decent deal for internet. I'll be paying a bit more but I'll have unlimited bandwith, and I'll have internet.

edit- to stay relevant, I had someone at my house reboot the modem and give it a try around 2pm today, still not working. L5C (wolfdale is down the street from me maybe I should go give them a visit )
slvrsi
join:2009-09-08

slvrsi

TSI - Any progress for a fix? status update? Whats going on with Rogers? Anything?
Wizza

Wizza to shibbiness3

to shibbiness3
shibbiness, what was the turn around time for install with Rogers? If I order tonight, can I get it by this week? The way things are looking with Teksavvy, sadly, I may have to move on after all these time with Teksavvy.

TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Ubiquiti U6-LR
Ubiquiti UniFi UAP-nanoHD

TLS2000

Premium Member

If you go to a Rogers store, they should be able to provide you with a modem. You then go home and plug it in. You may need to call in to have it activated. Should take you about 30 minutes.

That's what's so frustrating about what Rogers does to TekSavvy customers. Why should people be waiting WEEKS for Rogers to do simple things when they can do it nearly instantly for their own customers?
Wizza

Wizza

Thanks for the info TLS2000. I just need to find a comparable deal from Rogers and then call in. I will wait for one last evening with Teksavvy to see if it ever works out with them. I do feel a little bad doing this but then this is affecting my work at this point.

TLS2000
Premium Member
join:2004-02-24
Elmsdale, NS

TLS2000

Premium Member

It's sad that it plays right into Rogers' game too, but if you need to do it, it's understandable.
Wizza

Wizza

Survival of the fittest, what can I say ...
MelanCola
join:2013-08-26
Mississauga, ON

MelanCola to TSI Outages

to TSI Outages
Still down in L5C.

MikeinClarks
@rogers.com

MikeinClarks to TSI Outages

Anon

to TSI Outages
Thank you for the info and when I get back home I'll try to power cycle the modem again.
I'm at L5J (Clarkson) and I've been down for six days now. I only switched over to TSI on Aug 11th so this is incredibly frustrating.