Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24
reply to Hubble

Re: [Cable] 32 ago I signed up for internet, 5+ escalations -No

Hello Hubble,

Thanks for providing me info.

Unfortunately, what could have been done thus far on your account has been done.

I know this is not the answer you are looking to receive however we are simply just not getting timely updates from Rogers on New Installs, Tickets & Escalations.

I do so here that you have been reaching out on other Social Media platforms which have triggered more escalations, which should now be listed to have continued escalations sent, but there is no one here that can do anything different to make them respond to your specific inquiry by following another process.

It may not mean much however our executive team are looking into other avenues to solicit progress. We hope to have things back in order soon.

Regards,

Andre
--
TSI Andre
Director of Online & Operations Intelligence

TekSavvy Website | TekSavvy Blog | Follow Me on Twitter (@AndreCleroux)

Hubble

join:2013-08-27

said by TSI Andre:

there is no one here that can do anything different to make them respond to your specific inquiry by following another process.

Specific Inquiry?
Why do you guys act so stunned when I ask for my internet to be connected? Isn't that what you're in the BUSINESS of doing?

As I type this your phone lines are ringing off the hook and you guys are charging students credit cards $200+ for installs, modems and internet connections you seem to be in NO position to actually provide. How do you justify this? All you seem to be able to provide is overpriced modems and a phone-in Sirius Radio station.

Furthermore, how do you justify people getting connected to the internet before me? I've been waiting over a MONTH and yet I know people who signed up after me have been connected.

It's gotten to the point where when your CSR's remember my name. I've had several imply I should seek other options AKA cancel and go with Rogers or Bell. Is this how bad your service has become?

kanatamike

join:2013-07-19
Kanata, ON
kudos:1

said by Hubble:

All you seem to be able to provide is overpriced modems and a phone-in Sirius Radio station.

Lol....now that's a funny line!