Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

koolin

join:2005-12-20
Canada
reply to Hubble

Re: [Cable] 32 ago I signed up for internet, 5+ escalations -No

Why are you still waiting? Demand your money back and go elsewhere.

Be really interesting if you went to another cable TPIA and had no problems.

v_spec

join:2008-10-20

I agree, probably time to move on.

Hubble

join:2013-08-27
reply to koolin

said by koolin:

Well Tek Savvy has really screwed me, they've lead me on for over a month and now we are in the busiest time in the year for installs. Now I know if I call up another company their wait times are all going to be atrocious because of all the student installs. I called up Rogers 2 weeks ago and they could install me the next day, now I'd be lucky to be installed next week.

radio

said by Hubble:

said by koolin:

Well Tek Savvy has really screwed me, they've lead me on for over a month and now we are in the busiest time in the year for installs. Now I know if I call up another company their wait times are all going to be atrocious because of all the student installs. I called up Rogers 2 weeks ago and they could install me the next day, now I'd be lucky to be installed next week.

Nope, My neighbour just cancelled his internet with a provider and called yesterday for cable internet via rogers. They just left and he is up and running. Downtime was maybe 30 mins for him.

Hubble1

@allstream.net

said by radio:

said by Hubble:

said by koolin:

Nope, My neighbour just cancelled his internet with a provider and called yesterday for cable internet via rogers. They just left and he is up and running. Downtime was maybe 30 mins for him.

I have to wait till 6 because I'm out of minutes on my phone (courtesyy of tek savvy) but ill give Rogers a call.

radio

said by Hubble1 :

I have to wait till 6 because I'm out of minutes on my phone (courtesyy of tek savvy) but ill give Rogers a call.

rogers gave me a 40 buck deal 12/2 300gb which is not good at all but my internet has not gone out.

For new customers they have some deal as well, since i am not a new customer i was not made privy to the information.

Hubble3

@allstream.net
All has been resolved. Bell offered me a fantastic deal and can hook me up on Saturday. Now I just have to arm wrestle tek savvy over the modem "restocking fee". Student discount at bell is pretty awesome, I suggest others check it out