All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search similar:

uniqs
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando

[TV] Universal Sports SD/HD Now in Guide

Universal Sports 205 SD/1164 HD is now up in the guide in Orlando and should be for everyone else except The Panhandle.

However, it is scheduled to be on Sports Pass so this could be a typo on BHN's part or a Special Preview.

This could mean the rest of the September 1 update (Sundance HD, Inspiration HD, QVC Plus SD/HD and HSN2) could be up before Labor Day weekend.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

said by HDOrlando:

Universal Sports 205 SD/1164 HD is now up in the guide in Orlando and should be for everyone else except The Panhandle.

However, it is scheduled to be on Sports Pass so this could be a typo on BHN's part or a Special Preview.

This could mean the rest of the September 1 update (Sundance HD, Inspiration HD, QVC Plus SD/HD and HSN2) could be up before Labor Day weekend.

not surprising as I expect it to show up here in the Dallas TX/Greenville TX areas tommorow as I am expecting the sports tier to be launched in Greenville by tommorow for the weekend's games.
HDOrlando
join:2011-11-30

HDOrlando

BHN Bakersfield also has it up in the guide.
yimitz
join:2012-09-21
Livonia, MI

yimitz

said by HDOrlando:

BHN Bakersfield also has it up in the guide.

Also Michigan.

motorola870
join:2008-12-07
Arlington, TX

motorola870

notice it is up in the Dallas area on TWC but only on the iGuide Motorola boxes the Motorola DCX boxes Navigator don't have it and the search feature is broken in Navigator as I speak.