Premium
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA
Reviews:
·Comcast

4 edits
reply to sendjunkmail

Re: [Price] Comcast 3play cost more than Electricity, Water and

You must be in a area where electricity is cheap. Because my double play cost a hell of a lot less than my average monthly cost of electric alone. Instead of looking at the negative i try to look at the positive. The positive being that 10 years ago i paid the same for my phone service alone as i pay for my double play now. 10 years ago i paid 85 bucks a month plus fees for phone service. Today i pay 95 for internet and cable tv.. In other words i dont expect to keep driving a cadillac at the cost of a volkswagon. Sure i could get all the extras and run my cable bill thru the roof, but i choose to keep things as reasonable as possible. Our money is worth roughly 50 percent less now than 1998. So you can expect to have some decisions to make. My electric cost about 120 a month, I have only cell phones now and i dont have a water or sewer or gas bill for that matter. Bottom line is i dont think its that the rates got raised but the economy in general that makes things seem more expensive. As long as uncle sam keeps printing money to the tune of 85 billion a month expect the trend to continue. Its not that comcasts rates are going up its the simple fact our money is worth that much less. Just look at the international exchange rates to see. The american dollar is worth roughly 50 percent of what it was worth in 1998. Dont buy into what the government is trying to sell that chicken is the same as steak because it isnt. Bottom line is make you decision on what you are getting today because that steak isnt going to be any cheaper tomorrow.

owlyn
Premium,MVM
join:2004-06-05
Newtown, PA
rody_44,

PECO's rates are high. I recently signed up with an alternate provider for roughly .075/kwh for three years.