uniqs

richrockstar
join:2013-04-22
Wake Forest, NC

richrockstar to nonymous

to nonymous

Re: How CentryLink has made my life hell

said by nonymous:

May give at least a glimmer of hope a tech can come see if what was working whatever it was can be set back up again. Or if it was all a dream or glitch.

No you see, they fixed the "glitch" (office space quote)... the glitch in this case was, the service was working. This crap really pisses me off, and I could totally see them fumbling the ball on fiber, most of these centurylink managers are OLD COPPER BOYS who probably installed it themselves 40, 50, 60 years ago themselves! FTTH for them is NOT IMPORTANT. it requires a huge capex problem for them. Fiber to the business, Fiber to the tower.. that is where you will see the centurylink fiber vans & trailers.

Overcharged
@centurytel.net

Overcharged

Anon

"No you see, they fixed the "glitch" (office space quote)... the glitch in this case was, the service was working. "

This received an audible Laugh out Loud...
nonymous (banned)
join:2003-09-08
Glendale, AZ

nonymous (banned)

Well if it is fiber as I have been so nicely reminded then it is incorrectly provisioned. Just do as the other very knowledgeable people here suggest then.
Or call in a repair when you can be home and do not let the tech leave until you have the original speeds back or better.