how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

c00per

join:2013-08-27
Markham, ON

Teksavvy no cable internet since 18-July-2013

So at what point do I freak out, school is about to start and Teksavvy doesn't seem to know what Vendor Management is all about. no cable internet since 18-July-2013 in Markham. So when will TK have their CEO call the Rogers CEO explain how they're not honoring the SLA contract? When will Teksavvy get someone from Rogers out to the box on the street and fix my connection?

The Mongoose

join:2010-01-05
Toronto, ON

There is no SLA contract and Tek's CEO has been howling at Rogers for weeks along with other TPIA execs. It has had little to no effect. Rogers doesn't care, and it's now well-documented that they are prioritizing their own customers while virtually ignoring TPIA.

join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON
reply to c00per

Yes, because they'll wave their magic wand and everything will be fixed. Man, some company really needs to hire you.

creed3020
Premium
join:2006-04-26
Kitchener, ON
kudos:2
Reviews:
·TekSavvy Cable
reply to c00per

Wow you've been out for 1.5 months...this isn't remotely funny that TSI is getting this treatment.

If CNOC is not on the move then there is serious trouble in store for TPIA.

Wish you all the best getting your connection restored. What are you using in the interim for connectivity?

biznatch11

join:2004-11-21
London, ON
reply to c00per

Wow, you have the patience of a saint. I don't understand why anyone would wait so long without internet. If my internet was out for more than a few days I'd be cancelling and switching to someone else.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Start Communicat..
reply to c00per

you should just order some basic cable internet package from rogers, once they activate it you, if it doesn't work then they'll fix it, and that after your TSI "should" start working.

after that it's up to you to decide which to cancel, personally i wouldn't deal with 1.5 months of outage with any company.

jmck
formerly 'shaded'

join:2010-10-02
Ottawa, ON
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·Start Communicat..
reply to 34764170

said by 34764170:

Yes, because they'll wave their magic wand and everything will be fixed. Man, some company really needs to hire you.

the guy's been without internet access for a month and a half, show some decency.

koreyb
Open the Canadian Market NOW

join:2005-01-08
East York, ON
reply to c00per

If this is the case, MARC needs to be involved and get this addressed IMMEDIATELY! There is no excuses at this point.

TSI Andre
Got TekSavvy?
Premium,VIP
join:2008-06-03
Chatham, ON
kudos:24

Marc is very much so involved. there is some communication with Rogers going on. Its just a slow process right now but many of us are working hard on getting it all resolved.

liquidbombs

join:2013-07-12
London, ON
reply to c00per

Just signed up with rogers today, they will be here tues with a new provisioned modem, for cheaper then teksavvys rate. That's within 3 business days. Teksavvy, 7 weeks before I switched. 35/3/300 for 45.99/m fixed 9 years,free modem/ no modem rental $50 install fee.

Don't wait 7 weeks, switch now and save on your bill. Rogers will price match

sbrook
Premium,Mod
join:2001-12-14
Ottawa
kudos:13

until they push up the price, and find a million ways to gouge you ... then you'll remember why you went to TekSavvy or other TPIA in the first place.

bbbc

join:2001-10-02
NorthAmerica
kudos:2
Reviews:
·FreedomPop
reply to liquidbombs

said by liquidbombs :

Don't wait 7 weeks, switch now and save on your bill. Rogers will price match

Man, this post is really a load of shit.

--
Consumerist.com | Consumers Union

mithrandir86

join:2011-08-03
Toronto, ON

It is, but you can't expect someone to be without internet for that long. If it is available in your area, go with FTTN with Teksavvy or Start.

If not, check out this thread for the duplicitous deal that Rogers is sending out now. You don't need the flyer, you just need to ask. =\

»[Cable] Back to rogers for me