uniqs
share rss forum feed

dbeatson
Premium
join:2001-02-22
Clover, SC
reply to mcb

Re: Update on negotiating with AT&T retention dept

I had a 50 percent off for 12 months with contract retention deal with AT&T, but when I upgraded from the max turbo plan to the power plan they removed that retention promotion and replaced it with $10 off for 12 months without giving me a y notice about the change, I'm not very happy I called them and got nowhere with customer service I posted in the direct form 2 days ago and have not heard from anybody I called a contact at the office of the president 3 days ago and have not heard from her either when I placed the order it said nothing about removing that promotion how can I agree to a 12 month contract with AT&T and after having it for only 2 months they removed it without even telling me?
--
»www.w4lny.com

Porthos

@sbcglobal.net
I suppose the fact that you initiated the changes in your service has nothing to do with it? Many organizations will apply the new rules to any "contract" when the user makes a change. I don't see where this is any different.

Different service = different rules

dbeatson
Premium
join:2001-02-22
Clover, SC
If I have a two year contract with AT&T wireless with 10GB's of data and change to 20GB's of data because I am using more that doesn't change or cancel my contract, when I had U-Verse TV I had a 1 year contract I changed from U450 to U300 but again it didn't change my contract or the promotions.

in this case I am keeping internet service and my static ip's I just asked for a higher speed tier and when I did it did not say the change was going to cancel the 12 month contract that was in place.
--
»www.w4lny.com