how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

nephipower

join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX
reply to whamel

Re: U-Verse 45Mbps Tier Users NEEDED for speedtests...

I am surprised to see that with the new Power 46 mbit package that users are actually able to get the full 46 mbits.

When i used to have uverse 24 mbit package i would never get close to 24 mbits. it was usually around 21-22 mbits.

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
Reviews:
·Verizon Broadban..
·AT&T U-Verse
·Comcast
said by nephipower:

I am surprised to see that with the new Power 46 mbit package that users are actually able to get the full 46 mbits.
When i used to have uverse 24 mbit package i would never get close to 24 mbits. it was usually around 21-22 mbits.

Opposite for me, I i had the 24/3Mbps Max Turbo tier, and got the full speeds. I am too getting the fulll speeds for my new Power tier install. I am fortunate.
--
Bill - Hinsdale, IL - »www.billhamel.net

JerryC0
Premium
join:2009-09-21
Collierville, TN
reply to nephipower
said by nephipower:

Mine was the same way on 24/3.

My son was downloading a game from Steam this morning and Steam said it peaked at 5.1MB/s and running steady at 4.7-4.9

whamel
billhamel .net
Premium
join:2002-05-09
Hinsdale, IL
kudos:10
U using the native IPv6?

JerryC0
Premium
join:2009-09-21
Collierville, TN
said by whamel:

U using the native IPv6?

Didn't check, I saw that it's enabled in the RG. My assumption is it is using v4 for everything as I didn't enter a v6 address.