bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to sbrook

Premium Member

to sbrook

Re: [Outages] tek you made cbc ottawa with your outages

Unfortunately, since these issues are not a customers fault most of the time, TSI Customers cannot call up Rogers, so the fault still lands on TSI no matter what.

Problem is, people are so busy trying to find fault when it's the businesses that should be doing the behind the scenes business and ma king sure this kinda stuff is avoided. The onus should never be on the customer and fingers just need to stop being pointed. Writing letters to MP is like me writing a letter to the PM about how much i dislike him, doesn't make one iota a difference to him.

TSI pays them, it's up to them unfortunately in the end to push the buttons and possibly piss off the carriers etc. TPIA providers can't sit around for the next 20 years saying "it's their fault". Marc knows this, he can only say sorry to customers so many times as we all know the issue, but the whose fault is it anyway reality show will be in development soon if this continues.

Rogers sucks, TSI pays them a buttload of money, they need to start voicing their opinions again via CRTC and by legal means. Forget the 16 day downtime for customers, this is costing Marc's business far more money then a few customers with half a month downtime.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

TSI ought to strike a deal with their own bank (let's just say it's Royal Bank) to offer internet access to Royal Bank customers. Then when Rogers fucks with Royal Bank customers who are buying their internet access via TSI, Rogers is picking a fight with Royal Bank too.
bleepbloop7
join:2013-08-31

bleepbloop7 to youneedhelp

to youneedhelp
Just made an account to say that TekSavvy is awesome. I recommend them to everyone I know and I'll stick with them no matter what. CS/TS are amazing and despite some minor issues (caused by BELL) I've never dealt with a better company in my life.

They're pretty nice people too all around and will actually make small talk, and it's great to interact with employees who aren't bound to a script.

As a relay operator I've had to deal with many calls on behalf of people, and while I'm not allowed to discuss the content of them, let me just say that I've made a LOT of calls.

KPaul
join:2007-02-08

KPaul to youneedhelp

to youneedhelp
»www.reddit.com/r/canada/ ··· outages/
monsoon66
join:2007-01-13
Toronto, ON

monsoon66 to youneedhelp

to youneedhelp
So the crooks at Rogers can get new customers up and running in 24 hours but third party customers have been down for days. Rogers is all of a sudden also willing to price match what teksavvy is offering.

Something is very rotten about this whole situation.

lleader
join:2011-01-01
Mississauga, ON

lleader

I've been thinking and wonder about the coincidence of Rogers starting this screwing around just as there would be an influx of students signing up for internet access.
tedrampart
join:2011-12-13
London, ON

tedrampart to youneedhelp

to youneedhelp
I'm surprised with how easy it is to record a cell phone conversation with said cell phone, why no one has recorded some of the lies the retention departments of the incumbents are telling canceling customers.

Some of what I just read, especially on that last reddit link, seem they could be used as evidence of libel.. at the very least, it'd be a great thing to become viral. Having a company's representative openly slanderously bash another company, when it's them causing the problems, and at the same time bitchin' and moaning about how unfair it is that verizon wants in the market...

I almost want to call up roger's and record the conversation that would be following my simple question "hey, I'm considering getting cable, I hear Teksavvy is a good company, what's so different from yours?"

or even better, if I was a standing customer requesting to cancel... sadly they just tricked my father a few days ago when he tried canceling... double sadly I wasn't there to defend him from the attacking grifter conning him..

rogersmogers
@start.ca

rogersmogers

Anon

said by tedrampart:

I'm surprised with how easy it is to record a cell phone conversation with said cell phone, why no one has recorded some of the lies the retention departments of the incumbents are telling canceling customers.

Some of what I just read, especially on that last reddit link, seem they could be used as evidence of libel.. at the very least, it'd be a great thing to become viral. Having a company's representative openly slanderously bash another company, when it's them causing the problems, and at the same time bitchin' and moaning about how unfair it is that verizon wants in the market...

I almost want to call up roger's and record the conversation that would be following my simple question "hey, I'm considering getting cable, I hear Teksavvy is a good company, what's so different from yours?"

or even better, if I was a standing customer requesting to cancel... sadly they just tricked my father a few days ago when he tried canceling... double sadly I wasn't there to defend him from the attacking grifter conning him..

Phone calls can be faked quite easy.