spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

perezrule

join:2013-08-31

Mushroom Truffle BBNA6401 manuals

Hi, I have bought the Mushroom Truffle BBNA6401. But came without user manual. I cannot configure it. Any body knows the default IP address or how can I enter configuration panel. I will appreciate if somebody can share the user manual with me. You will be saving my life.

Thanks in advance

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5
Google is your friend.

From their website:
quote:
Please contact Mushroom Networks sales for the Truffle User's Manual and other documentation.

Phone: +1 (858) 452-1031
Email: sales@mushroomnetworks.com
»www.mushroomnetworks.com

Killa200
Premium
join:2005-12-02
Southeast TN
reply to perezrule
Don't forget that without another one of these to link to as a server or buying a subscription from Mushroom that these are only good for load balancing or "multi-stream bonding".

perezrule

reply to perezrule
Mushroom support told me they do not support that unit, they have a new model and cannot provide me with user manual for that unit.

I have also looked for them on google with no success. Any one out there with a copy you can share.

Thanks!

John Galt
Forward, March
Premium
join:2004-09-30
Happy Camp
kudos:8
said by perezrule:

Mushroom support told me they do not support that unit, they have a new model and cannot provide me with user manual for that unit.

How unfortunate...

*makes note about Mushroom support*

jakkwb

join:2009-04-27
USA
Boy do I have a tale about Mushroom's support..I have one of their units in a closet right now (not powered up).

I would RUN to Peplink if I were you.

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5
That unit costs $2,950. Too expensive compared to a lower cost PepLink.

perezrule

reply to perezrule
Ok so now that I have a user manual. Im cannot enter the Management Interface at 192.168.254.99. A page not found is shown in browser. Can somebody provide me with the restore files found in the usb they provide with the units. Thanks to all.