BHN Staff
Premium,VIP
join:2006-02-16
Saint Petersburg, FL
kudos:153
reply to weaseled386

Re: [CFL] Xbox App?

said by weaseled386:

It work work well in my home as well. I used my Xbox360 as a Uverse set top box for over a year, and it worked great! The market for people using Xbox's isn't quite as small as you think.

Nor is it as large as you think. To balance the scales a bit.
--
~All truth goes through three phases. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer ~

weaseled386

join:2008-04-13
Port Orange, FL
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Bright House
·AT&T U-Verse
said by BHNtechXpert:

said by weaseled386:

It work work well in my home as well. I used my Xbox360 as a Uverse set top box for over a year, and it worked great! The market for people using Xbox's isn't quite as small as you think.

Nor is it as large as you think. To balance the scales a bit.

I'd argue the crowd would be larger if people knew what they were missing. As a Uverse STB the Xbox360 was not crippled in any form or fashion. There was an app installed on it, and once you opened that app it 100% appeared like you were on a standard set top box. Only it was faster, and there was less clutter in my living room and bedroom. When I had it no subscription to Live was needed. I've heard that much has changed. Oh, and I think it only worked wired to the RG.

I know they work with a different set of rules. It would be great to be able to use it though