how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

rickwill

join:2010-03-29
Beaverton, OR

Xfinity Sports Remote

Can anyone tell me what happened to the Xfinity Sports Remote. It dissapeared from my iPad and its not avaiable at the iTunes store anymore and I can't get an answer from Comcast. This is one of the my most used apps. MLB, NHL, NBA, NFL etc.

telcodad
Premium
join:2011-09-16
Lincroft, NJ
kudos:15
Found this note on the "About the XFINITY TV Sports Remote app" page (»customer.comcast.com/help-and-su···ote-app/) on the Comcast Support site (which was updated on August 6th):
quote:
Please note that the XFINITY TV Sports Remote app is no longer available for download from the App Store. If you currently have the Sports Remote app installed, you will continue to have full functionality when using it, but will not be able to download and install the app again should you uninstall it.
Don't know why it should have disappeared from your iPad though.

rickwill

join:2010-03-29
Beaverton, OR
Reviews:
·Comcast
Thanks telcodad, Unfortunately I deleted the app when it stopped working and then tried to reinstall it. Since that usually fixes problems. I sure hope they bring it back. It was my go to app for sports and the ability to change channels was very useful. No explanation as to why it was dropped.