how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

darrenp

@rogers.com
reply to Tx

Re: [Outages] tek you made cbc ottawa with your outages

Wow I never thought one single tweet would turn into a news story and forum discussion lol.

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON
kudos:12
Reviews:
·TekSavvy DSL
·FreePhoneLine
·Rogers Hi-Speed

said by darrenp :

Wow I never thought one single tweet would turn into a news story and forum discussion lol.

lol like the guy who tweeted for wed delivered to his work LOL.... power of the internet sometimes. What did you tweet? i may have missed it in the article as i skimmed it since i'm working atm

TwiztedZero
Nine Zero Burp Nine Six
Premium
join:2011-03-31
Toronto, ON
kudos:5
reply to darrenp

said by darrenp :

Twitter can be a useful tool to get words and pictures out, Streisand Effect does happen. But again its just another tool for your box.

Not everyone is into the twitter thingy. I personally like it myself after being a holdout for the first six years. Been using Tweetdeck & Tweetz sidebar for about a year now. I rather enjoy it from time to time. Its a fun way to vent occassionally, keep up with news, hardware releases, broadband issues, CRTC issues, software releases and development projects, & trends, and follow discussions like during a particular favorite tv show or movie release among other things.
--

!- From the mind located in the shadows of infinity -!
Nine.Zero.Burp.Nine.Six
Twitter = @TwiztedZero
Chat = irc.teksavvy.ca