spc
uniqs
Aens
join:2012-11-09

2 edits

Aens to rogersmogers

to rogersmogers

Re: Twitch problems again! Post ATPIA Aug Drama

There is no alternative to twitch and it is a unique product. Also, Playstation 4 will have built in twitch integration. Teksavvy, fix this or this will be yet another preventable problem.

Twitch is also the official streaming partner of Blizzard, Riot, SoE and soon Playstation Network. This problem is also unique to Teksavvy.

I have 3 other friends watching it right now with no problems. Bell Fibe down the street, Wind Mobile tethered and someone else in the US. I am currently watching on my phone via mobilicity 3.5g so it wont stutter during clutch moments. I get better performance when tethered to my phone too.
34764170 (banned)
join:2007-09-06
Etobicoke, ON

34764170 (banned)

Oh I see after trying on another computer; the usual Flash garbage. Unlike the other channels it required newer Flash.

Anyway, it was also completely smooth.

34764170 (banned) to Aens

to Aens
said by Aens:

I have 3 other friends watching it right now with no problems.

and there are TSI customers watching it now with no problems. So it'll take a bit more digging to figure out what is wrong.

Where are you even located?
Aens
join:2012-11-09

Aens

toronto atpia. The stream is fine now as it is off peak with less popular teams playing. Twitch is fine at off peak times. When its the good stuff, 250k plus viewers, only I have problems viewing.
Arcturus
join:2008-04-18
London, ON

1 edit

Arcturus to 34764170

to 34764170
I get pauses and shitty streaming on 'source' level res. The high res seems fairly stable, and obviously lower ones are working fine

High quality stuttering all over for me now...

On a site note twitch has been horrible for me since summertime.

P.S. Also would like to make sure the numpties not having problems, are probable on a default medium setting or something..