spc
Search similar:

uniqs

xbenq
@optonline.net

xbenq

Anon

[help] What's lowest price Optimum offer for internet service

I was trying to set up optimum for my new apartment. All the representative told me that they no longer offer $29.95. Lowest is $49.99 which is ridiculous. Do anyone know if that's true? Thanks

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

Re: [help] What's lowest price Optimum offer for internet servic

That's at least the best price online:
»optimum.com/home-interne ··· cing.jsp

They were offering it at $39.95 briefly over the summer. Why not call and ask what their best rate is? They may be able to offer you something.

xbenq
@optonline.net

xbenq

Anon

Thank you for your response. I did ask what's best price they can offer. They said $49.99 for internet alone. Just wondering what price others get recently.

Thinkdiff
MVM,
join:2001-08-07
Bronx, NY

Thinkdiff

MVM,

Sorry, for some reason my reading comprehension failed when reading your first post

Seems like they want to push people towards triple play (For "only" $35 more, you can get TV/Phone/Internet).

xbenq
@optonline.net

xbenq

Anon

Yea, that's what I thought. Anyway, thanks for you help

Booost
@optonline.net

Booost to xbenq

Anon

to xbenq
said by xbenq :

I did ask what's best price they can offer. They said $49.99 for internet alone.

That's $5 cheaper than the regular price.

Tell them you'll get Fios.

n2jtx
join:2001-01-13
Glen Head, NY

n2jtx

said by Booost :

said by xbenq :

I did ask what's best price they can offer. They said $49.99 for internet alone.

That's $5 cheaper than the regular price.

Tell them you'll get Fios.

Indeed. I pay $54.95.
tired_runner
Premium Member
join:2000-08-25
CT

tired_runner to xbenq

Premium Member

to xbenq
No longer $29.95 for a year. Interesting.

Guess the majority of customers were on legacy 15/2 OOL before current pricing. Boost customers haven't gotten beaten around much. At least not for me for the past three years.

Subaru
1-3-2-4
Premium Member
join:2001-05-31
Greenwich, CT

Subaru to xbenq

Premium Member

to xbenq
man not as cheap as I remember it
tmc8080
join:2004-04-24
Brooklyn, NY

tmc8080 to Thinkdiff

to Thinkdiff
Verizon now offers $49.95 15/5 standalone, that's probably why you might not see the $39.95 rate anymore. You can try.. but more likely you can try for ultra 50 at $49.95 rather than regular $54.95. These are price hikes since 15/2 was $30 for quite a while (about 10 years). Verizon NEVER offered 15mbit outside of triple play for $30. Albeit, I thought the new customer rate would be $39.95 regardless, but it seems Verizon raised their rate so.. all bets are off whether CV will be inclined to offer a lower price to acquire new customers for ONE service.

If you pay $49.95, make sure you get free installation, maybe ultra 50 as a free upgrade instead of $5 more

Booost
@optonline.net

Booost

Anon

They made me pay $20 for installation, in advance(!) by credit card. And I was a returning customer with a 12-year spotless payment history.
JoeSchmoe007
Premium Member
join:2003-01-19
Brooklyn, NY

JoeSchmoe007 to tmc8080

Premium Member

to tmc8080
said by tmc8080:

...Albeit, I thought the new customer rate would be $39.95 regardless, but it seems Verizon raised their rate so.....

This is incorrect for my address where both OOL and FIOS are available. I am now on OOL and Verizon shows 15/5 standalone for $39.99 for 1 year, no contract.