how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Merckx

join:2013-09-01
reply to Euphor1a

Re: [Cable] About the Thursday outage

I'm at woodbine and Danforth, M4C. I've had no Internet since Thursday morning as well. My girlfriend works from home and is pissed. Rogers is looking more and more tempting everyday. I hate Rogers but I hate having to justify sticking with TS to prove a point to Rogers to a pissed off girlfriend more

Jeffito

join:2013-09-01
East York, ON
Merckx - I am Danforth and Donlands (M4J)... I don't want to switch back, but may have too. Would rather be TS.

johnchiu

@allstream.net
reply to Merckx
I am in the same area. I just switched. A much as I like TSI, I just can't justify having no internet service at home.

But I also filed a complaint to crtc about the dirty business practice of Rogers in this episode. I would suggest you do the and thing too whether you are going to switch or not.

xdrag

join:2005-02-18
North York, ON
said by johnchiu :

I am in the same area. I just switched. A much as I like TSI, I just can't justify having no internet service at home.

But I also filed a complaint to crtc about the dirty business practice of Rogers in this episode. I would suggest you do the and thing too whether you are going to switch or not.

It's unfortunate that TSI has to lose customer because they are bootstrapped to Roger's issues.

However, you are educated on the issue and it's the freedom of competition. This will also help TSI grow and realize they need a plan B incase rogers pulls off another one.

It does very suck to go days without internet and no ETA available. the feeling of disconnect and hopelessness. Hopefully you'll be back someday.