how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Termites

@cox.net

2 recommendations

[GA] Middle Georgia internet issues

I have no idea whats going on in this area but 300 Reboot on Cox cables side within 1 year July 2012/august 2013 this is what they told me the tech came out yesterday 8/31/2013 since that time 4 disconnections am about to disconnect Cox and put a sign out in the front yawn about their service. i will be filing out a Complaint as of Monday with the State Of Georgia and FCC..

Expand your moderator at work

Termites

@cox.net
reply to Termites

Re: [GA] Middle Georgia internet issues

After the cox Tech came out on 8/31/2013 The issue wasn't resolved my Internet cut out 7 times on 9/1/2013, so far today 4 times 9/2/2013 I have a Appointment on 9/4/2013.
On 9/3/2013 I will contact

Cox comminucations
6305 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd NE, Atlanta, GA
(404) 843-5000

I hope this issue is resolved in a timely matter this has been going on for one year..
Don't know if Papasmurf if working there anymore if so please have him contact me.

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1

Register and get help from CoxTech1 See Profile He will need your MAC address, chances are, if it's not your wiring, it could be the node.

-Rob

Termites

@cox.net

1 recommendation

reply to Termites

Called Cox Communications Corporate HQ up to complain about this issue am having,the Southeast customer care director? Called me up they're sending tomorrow their Tech field Supervisor over the tech field guys to my house.i told Cox that the guy who was over at my house Saturday is prohibited,from entering the property because of his behavior..

Hope everything is solved if not will complain to the Georgia Cable Assocaition and FCC/FTC.

Termites

@cox.net

Wanted to correct something he told me the 300+ times isn't in 1 year it's 4 weeks.

Termites

@cox.net

Something I find interesting Cox Charged me $59.99 for a Service call Aug 31 2013 which was their issue and didnt correct the issue at that time,cox replaced a 3 foot section on the main cable which had holes in it..Cox HQ will continue to keep in contact with me.as of Monday I will call them up not very happy about this my opinion that money should be a credit in my favor .

Rob_
Premium
join:2008-07-16
Mary Esther, FL
kudos:1

I do avoid calling at all times, your already on here, if you do not get this resolved, do as I stated before and message CoxTech1 See Profile he's here to help

-Rob

Termites

@cox.net

said by Rob_:

I do avoid calling at all times, your already on here, if you do not get this resolved, do as I stated before and message CoxTech1 See Profile he's here to help

-Rob

I will have this Resolved Monday am sure this was a Mistake on their part.

LAHSIhelp

join:2010-07-12
Baton Rouge, LA
reply to Termites

Please PM your Cable Modem MAC address and home address and I will check on this for you.

Termites

@cox.net

said by LAHSIhelp:

Please PM your Cable Modem MAC address and home address and I will check on this for you.

Cox Cable credited me the ($59.99) the ones that I called up were not happy about the charge!!
Am still having issues with the service not as bad but it's there it's like a patch been done.

The only way how I can describe the issue is for you to unplug your cable modem and let it re-sync this it what it does.then fine for hrs/on end then reboots again.

LAHSIhelp

join:2010-07-12
Baton Rouge, LA

If you want I can check on this for you. Please PM your Cable Modem MAC address and home address.