Premium
join:2002-08-06
Boothbay, ME
kudos:2
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

Iphone 5 Sim in Galaxy S4

Hi!
I have the Verizon iPhone 5. It has a "nano" sim, the Galaxy S4 has a "micro" sim. I know there are adapters to allow the nano ro work in a micro. If I get one, can it be as easy to swap between using the two phones as easy as swapping the sim card?

In the past (with 3g phones) I could do this via going to the Verizon Wireless online and entering different ESN numbers.

pioneer56

join:2008-03-21
Michigan

1 recommendation

Yep, that's all you need is an adapter and you can swap at will. Here is my favorite brand adapters:
»microsim-shop.com/

patt2k

join:2009-01-16
kudos:1
Reviews:
·Verizon FiOS
reply to Dominokat

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable
reply to pioneer56
said by pioneer56:

Yep, that's all you need is an adapter and you can swap at will. Here is my favorite brand adapters:
»microsim-shop.com/

Sweet.
Thank you.

kevnich24

join:2006-04-19
Mulberry, FL
reply to pioneer56
said by pioneer56:

»microsim-shop.com/

Second this as well. I've tried other knock off adapters and this is by far the best one. These work extremely well for nano sim cards because their a hair thinner so when you put it in the adapter, it's totally flush.

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
reply to Dominokat
Thank you. I ordered one of these.

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
reply to Dominokat
Hi all.
I just want to update that I have ordered and recieved the nano-micro SIM adapeter from »microsim-shop.com.
It works perfectly!

Thank you for your input.

pioneer56

join:2008-03-21
Michigan
reply to Dominokat
Glad it all worked out for you!

Dominokat
"Hi"
Premium
Boothbay, ME
Reviews:
·Time Warner Cable

1 edit
reply to Dominokat
Well, it worked but there is a flaw....

With the iPhone, visual voice mail is an included and free feature. Not so in the S4. So I added it. But when I switched BACK to the iPhone everything got confused and my voice mail woudln't work until I called Verizion who had to reset the service for me. While switching a SIM from phone to phone does work, between an iPhone and another phone, the only glitch is the voice mail which isn't compatible between iphone and android devices.