Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

XLBroadband
Premium
join:2011-01-20
Frankfort, IL

Help Wanted Chicago SouthWest Suburbs

I posted an ad on Wispa, but am wondering if any of you guys know of any other great places to find some experienced help for new installs?

**PART TIME HELP WANTED** Frankfort, Green Garden area. Zip code 60423, 60449

XL Internet is rapidly expanding and looking for ambitious individuals who are interested in helping with installations of new Internet Services.

We are looking for part time installers for days, afternoons and/or weekends. Installers must be good with people, computers and are comfortable with installing dish antennas on rooftops.

If you, or someone you know, is looking for some extra income please respond to this post, send me a private message, or text me at 815.408.0392.

»www.XLinternetNow.com/

WHT

join:2010-03-26
Rosston, TX
kudos:5

Can I bring my dog?

XLBroadband
Premium
Frankfort, IL

LMAO! Sure, he will have to ride in the back section of the work van!

XLBroadband
Premium
Frankfort, IL

might have possibly found exactly who I am looking for. This guy knows ubnt and a little MT and does installs as side jobs for himself. This is great!!!!!!

XLBroadband
Premium
Frankfort, IL
reply to XLBroadband

But of course, if anyone else knows anyone in the area or a good site besides WISPA to go to for Help Wanted, please feel free to post. Thanks in advance and thank you so much for the wonderful community here at this site.

You guys are great!

-Evan

XLBroadband
Premium
Frankfort, IL
reply to XLBroadband

Does anyone have any ideas on how to find people who are skilled with UBNT and/or Mikrotik products?

Instead of training whoever works for us on how to use the products, it would be nice to find someone who has a little background in networking already.

gunther_01
Premium
join:2004-03-29
Saybrook, IL
reply to XLBroadband

Considering UBNT and MT are pretty much WISP products, NO. But if you ask for some kind of networking experience or even wireless certifications (like cicso or CompTIA), just about any of those "types" can figure out the settings needed to run this equipment. I can train anyone to run this stuff. If they actually knew a thing or two about networking it's pretty easy to learn to program a radio and what it does.
--
»www.wirelessdatanet.net